We are going to go through the Board and Investor focus with an intent to scale your risk moving away from the threats and maximize your opportunities.
Ideally, proving the concepts by modeling the business process in a parallel flow or publishing content to financial systems after validation of the activities.
With the prescribed design, you will earn the right to claim your organization meets the criteria for Agility in your Enterprise Architecture.
This material will bring together both business and technology by design of an operational architecture using a systems approach to re-size your sox, external quality and business management audit and your regulatory requirements for a global and sustainable organization. Linking the right information at the right time for a back to the basic view of the enterprise with countless segments incorporated into the design for a “golden copy” that supplies your ability to allow local customization without losing your business management system.
- At the Enterprise Architecture level the focus includes MDM, BMS, BPM and Quality with infrastructure, data and records management (content and document referred to as Knowledge Management) which this page helps us to link together for the Strategic and Financial business and technical resources.
“This view looks pretty MDM focused; I am not buying the MDM concept. That’s okay for you, do you want to send me a note to confirm your position. I’m happy to help you look really good first, however your peer x may be willing to step up and lead this for your organization. ”
Response: That’s okay Mr. Stakeholder-you are more comfortable with business services.
Would you prefer to eliminate or Lean approach with a Design For Six Sigma concept that converges your content, information, applications and presents a semantic view to your audience?
“sounds impossible but tell me more”
Response: A business service sets you up for a focused operational architecture that has no data loss and service level responses based on your 1st priority recovery time objectives.
Each function has a specific purpose for Enterprise Data.
Which leads into the 5 capability modeling concept; a way to move up the information hierarchy to allow greater agility and local or functional views without breaking the Enterprise purpose. The diagram below highlights the 5 different capabilities with the relationships to a Performance Measurement. Before we have any objections to the MDM terms in this next graphic; MDM isn’t anything more than the ERP customer and Item master with the chart of accounts.
MDM allows more extensive capabilities in a hub architecture. With or without MDM you have a master for all three management capabilities in ERP. That’s the point and the scope of SOX and GAAP if we execute as prescribed.
A performance measurement represents the external view into your enterprise and Converges with your Business Architecture in the way the highest performing companies lead in operational excellence. The amazing part of the design; it can be applied to meet your globalization requirements while bringing in an agility and continuity focus that saves you millions. Take this further with your record retention and archive priorities for zero data loss. These are the standards you will have inserted into every future IT project.
Removing the need to panic when a function takes certain risk. They are free to innovate and use their risk appetite without much consideration, we will narrow our threat landscape to the same process and model with the functions simply publishing the minimum quality that allows the financial scope with fewer objects on the radar. governance and forms that every project must execute in a certain sequence and never seems to be of any use.
Converge your Enterprise and Business Architecture with Business Services Designed for an Operational architecture to industry standards
- Resilience-Business Service Capability for 5 capability model (the highway analogy)
- Business Management Systems-Impact analysis and Stakeholder Analysis with SOX checklist all recorded and a reference in your document management system
- Priority 1 for all zero data loss and least downtime virtual storage containers with continuous feeds to attain optimal recovery time objectives
- The vital information that keeps the lights on from a supplier, customer and revenue stream perspective.
- Consolidated by geography with punch out chart of accounts and groupings of customers by the same
- Customer and Partner Customers are aggregated by the geographical dimensions in the chart of accounts
- Suppliers and Pricing to Margin Analysis and country regulatory segmentation for least threats for higher controlled geographies
- Tiered with logical groupings by function
- Entitlement by design and based on the policy for automation by design and the adjacent possibility model by choice
- Business Services presented through a single version of truth using the adjacent possibility concept
- Intellectual Property encrypted for risk and legal requirements to enforce threats to your companies information assets
- Cloud Ready by default with the resilience business service
- Archive and Purge by Record Retention Schedule modeling (Tagging)
- Business Process Automation (unlike a robot in manufacturing) we will re-design the minimum inputs allowing us to apply this logic in a non-disruptive way.
industry; where your different customers and suppliers relate their own performance against. Anyone doing business with the federal government has to have a certification from the international standards organization. Therefore; if you have a customer market of this type you are being audited each year. You may not realize the impact your idea of quality has on the audit report each year.
- Your company financials are audited by one of the big 4 in most cases.
- What are the financials?
- Your expense and your revenue reported in an international format that every company must use to ensure consistent delivery of your organizations performance.
- Unlike the annual report; these are close activity metrics. Very much like your monthly statement from the bank. A summary of your activity with plus and minus views.
- A highway analogy for generic thinking skills (enterprisebusinessdata.wordpress.com)
- Use Case Scenario for EA and BA – Value in a (5) capability modeled for the real world (enterprisebusinessdata.wordpress.com)
- Recovery Time Objectives (enterprisebusinessdata.wordpress.com)
- Quality Reference Architure (enterprisebusinessdata.wordpress.com)
- Governance (enterprisebusinessdata.wordpress.com)
- The Art of Enterprise Architecture – Section 11 – Situations (enklare.wordpress.com)
- MDM: Why Good Business Practice Insight is Hard to Find (hubdesignsmagazine.com)