Delivery System Demographics allocated by zip population
L2-Federal – A National delivery system expense/service provider revenue stream
- A government entity may be the customer to any level entity in the hierarchy as an expense to supply chain relationship exist – an agreement to supply goods/services directly consumed by the public sector entities
- A government entity may be revenue to a supplier on behalf of the consumer in a specific program based on the population in the zip code.
L3-Program – A delivery system with national oversight and multiple states within the program
- A non-profit organizationmay be a supplier to a program-Expenseto program revenue to non-profit
- Similar to annual planning investment – an awarded allocation commitment.
- A non-profit organization may be the service provider in a program-Revenue.
- Similar to the earned value based on specific contract terms funds are paid as the revenue after delivery to the population served.
L4-State-A delivery system that has only a state results consolidation by state into a parent program
L5-County-A delivery system with only a single county results consolidated into the program
L6-District-A delivery system with only a single district results consolidated into the program.
L7-Zip Code to Population
- System-Delivery… (lisammar10.wordpress.com)
- Federal Delivery System Public Sector Actors with Non-Profit to Highway (enterprisebusinessdata.wordpress.com)
- Why is the public sector so complex? (flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com)
- Public-sector salary cuts ‘will widen pay gap between men and women’ (independent.co.uk)