In most ERP systems you will have the setup of the items, in the item master.
- An atomic item has value if the item can be sold and the item has been factored in one of the organizations current markets.
- The item must be considered a value for a customer party and generic items are resold through your channels models.
- Test the validity of the item as an ala carte item when the channel partners may be qualified to sell or have been trained and certified to sell an atomic item.
Applied Item Template
- Assigns the revenue treatment defaults
- Applies the rule for use in transactions as the reference information based on the point in time of the transaction record.